Monday, February 10, 2014

A Letter to E.S.

Dear E.S.,

"I am very proud of you because you teached Nobody how to bowl and to play because you were paying attention to him." A.T.

"I am very happy that you showed a lot of kindness to your mom and Nobody. I hope you do it again." I.D.

"Did you have fun with the Nobody?" A.M.

"Did Nobody like your dinner?" N.A.

"I like to help my mom cook on certain days because I am showing an act of kindness to my mom and she really likes it just like your mom really likes it." L.J

"My sister J.B. let's me sleep in her bed. It makes me feel proud of her because she is showing an act of kindness. Nobody felt proud of E.S because he let him sleep in his bed."J.B

Love,

Mrs. Abalos' class

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mrs. Abalos' class,

    "Yes, I had fun with Nobody because he was playing bowling with me."

    Thank you for writing this letter to me.

    From,
    E.S.

    ReplyDelete