Friday, February 14, 2014

Questions and Comments to C.S
"I hope that Nobody learned a lot at Sick Kids, from his/her experience." N.A.

"I liked how you taught Nobody to buy books for the sick kids and make them happy." W.F.

"Where did you get the idea to go to Sick Kids and Chapters to donate books?" A.C.

"How many books did you get for the Sick Kids hospital?" L.J.

"One time I had books and I gave it to the poor. It made me feel proud because they can learn more. The children at Sick Kids can learn more too." C.S.

"I had clothes one day and then I was like to my mom, I said to her, "these clothes are too small, can I give them to the Sick Kids hospital? because I go there to help my back feel better." K.K.

We hope you have a good Valentine's Day!

Sincerely,

Mrs. Chocron-Abalos' class


1 comment:

  1. Dear Mrs. Abalos' class,

    "I got the idea from home. I got the idea from Nobody because I wanted to teach him that kids are sick at the hospital and need a smile. I got stickers from the mail and a letter from the Sick Kids Hospital. The letter said "Thank you C.S."! I gave three books. 1 was a baby, 1 was a girl and 1 was a boy."

    Thank you for sending me letters.

    Love,
    C.S.

    ReplyDelete